Re: ITP: folium -- Make beautiful maps with Leaflet.js & Python

Yes, i see it, a debian developer says to me the option "We could be co maintainer and support it together if you want".
I am interesting in that packages, perhaps it requires a lot work. I am newbie as debian maintainer but i am developer and i have used folium before.
Regards.
Javier Ruano.