Re: trends.debian.net updated

On Sat, Apr 04, 2020 at 09:37:16AM +0200, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> [...]
[but no RC bugs]

> In my opinion it makes sense to remove packages like these that are
> effectively unmaintained. Their removal from testing may trigger actual
> users to take over active maintenance. And if no one steps up we can get
> rid of dead weight.

Idea: perhaps we could make no unrestricted (maintainer, team, or QA) upload
for 10 years a RC bug on its own?  That threshold could then be gradually
reduced to eg. 5 years, as worst offenders get fixed.

Meow!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ in the beginning was the boot and root floppies and they were good.