Re: FTP-Master Review Process

Hi fellow devs,

Just appending some of my side notes:

Michael's ftpmaster-proposal shares some common motivations with my
previous mail ("Intermediate representation ... license review"), and we
basically reached in an agreement on the problems existing in our
FTP-master working (NEW) process. The difference between our proposals
is that mine focuses on a small, specific, and dedicated problem, while
Michael's concerns problems in a larger-scale perspective -- a superset
of mine. Or say bottom-up v.s. top-down.

I'm still asynchronously working on my tool for helping NEW queue reviewing
process, and it may solve a portion of the issues pointed out by the proposal.
But note that my action on this will be slow due to my $college stuff.

When have enough time, I will document the core thoughts and
specifications of my work-in-progress project and post them here.
Simple demo code will come after that.