Re: What to do when DD considers policy to be optional? [kubernetes]

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 05:32:54PM +1100, Dmitry Smirnov wrote:
> Something interesting just happened. An inexperienced DD adopted a very
> complicated package (kubernetes) and uploaded it with changes that would have
> never been accepted by ftp-masters.

file bugs then. maybe that new maintainer will be very happy about them being
pointed out?!

> This is not a technical disagreement so I think that involving technical
> committee may not be the right way to handle the problem... Or is it?

involving the TC without disagreements documented in the BTS seems premature.

--
cheers,
	Holger

"... the premise [is] that privacy is about hiding a wrong. It's not.
 Privacy is an inherent human right, and a requirement for maintaining
 the human condition with dignity and respect." (Bruce Schneier)