Repeated Debian WiFi problem

I have tried LIVE Debian Plasma, Debian LXQt and Mint LMDE (Debian Environment) with an ASUS N53 USB Wireless adapter, and none of the Debian systems are able to connect to my WiFi signal.  All other distros used (Ubuntu versions, MX Linux, Linux Puppy, Porteus, and KDE Neon) easily connect to my WiFi signal.

I tried to find instructions on how to configure the ASUS adapter, and found none.  I found suggestions on where to download a driver, but that is not helpful when I am running LIVE from a USB with no WiFi connection.

In future Debian versions, could you please include the ASUS driver in the standard package?  The model number is the ASUS N53 USB WiFi adapter with the rt3572 chip.  I see on your website that ASUS N53 USB adapters with different chips have similar problems.

I otherwise enjoy Debian distros and would like to use them on a regular basis, but I cannot when it does not connect to WiFi.  This apparently has been an issue since 2013.  My unit is only two years old.

Thank you,
Peter Pynchon