Re: DFSG of disk image with contrib package

Le 17/03/2020 à 07:26, Richard Laager a écrit :
> On 3/16/20 12:25 PM, Emmanuel Kasper wrote:
>> For extended functionality, I build some of the disk images with a
>> package from contrib, namely virtualbox-dkms
>
> Could you use KVM (and if necessary, libvirt) instead?

I do have KVM/libvirt  disk images to use with vagrant-libvirt too.

But Vagrant with VirtualBox is more popular, as it runs multiplatform,
and has an extra shared folder functionality which works as
unpriviledged user. vagrant-libvirt requires root rights for the shared
folder functionality.