Epoch version for google-authenticator

Hi all,

I'm working on fixing bugs (including RC) on google-authenticator[1] which
name should be "google-authenticator-libpam" instead.

[1] https://packages.debian.org/source/sid/google-authenticator
[2] https://github.com/google/google-authenticator-libpam

I intend to import the new upstream release, but the current upstream version
changed the versioning scheme and thus epoch is needed to avoid the latest
version lower than the previous one, as shown below.

Previous version: 20170702-2
Proposed version: 1:1.08-1

I've contacted the package maintainer in January but got no response so far.
So I plan to upload the package via the NMU process.

Any feedback is welcome.

SZ