Re: Bug email to Maintainer, not Uploader?

Quoting Adam Borowski (2020-02-23 01:25:07)
> On Sat, Feb 22, 2020 at 10:40:56PM +0100, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> > Honestly though, I don't think going and clicking "subscribe" in a "few
> > dozens" package pages is too much.
>
> That'd be acceptable if you could do so all at one time.  But most of us
> don't gain a package more often than once per a few weeks on the average
> -- so that's another thing to remember to do.
>
> > On that note: remember that you should also remember to subscribe to the
> > salsa repositories to receive MR notifications...
>
> For me, that's the main reason to not use Salsa.

For me, that's a reason to disable MRs on salsa: I greatly appreciate
that Debian offers git hosting, but I dislike how it comes with a slew
of new communication channels enabled by default (issue tracker, MRs,
code comments).  Forthunately those can be disabled.

 - Jonas