Re: Heads up: persistent journal has been enabled in systemd

Am 05.02.20 um 07:01 schrieb Scott Kitterman:
> Of course the fact that I can't use all the tools available to manipulate text
> files to follow or analyze logs is problematic.
Fwiw, you can still run
journalctl -f | grep bla | awk and what not
which will filter / process incoming messages
or journalctl | grep ... to filter all of the journal

I might be misunderstanding what you are hinting at, so please elaborate
if the above doesn't address your concerns.

Michael