Re: New fast porterbox for powerpc and ppc64 available

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 05:50:01PM +0100, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
Thanks to a very generous donation by IBM we have now a new porterbox for powerpc and ppc64 (big-endian) available [1].

Am I right in thinking you mean powerpc as in the 32 bit BE architecture
dropped as an official port after jessie, re-activated as an unofficial
one in 2018, suitable for use on "new world" Apple Macs e.g. some Mac
Minis etc.?

Great news if so, thanks!

--

Jonathan Dowland