Re: [Piuparts-devel] Migration to testing blocked by broken piuparts?

Hi Dod,

On 09-01-2020 09:17, Dominique Dumont wrote:
> https://wiki.debian.org/piuparts/FAQ#Q._Can_I_somehow_tell_piuparts_to_retest_my_package.3F
>
> The answer mentions that package are not automatically retested. Whether this applies to package
> that passed or failed piupart test is not specified. I assumed the latter.

It says:
"""
Q. Can I somehow tell piuparts to retest my package?

A) Not automatically.
"""
I read that as: *you* can't tell it to retest. I don't read that as:
piuparts doesn't do retesting. It's a wiki though, you can improve the
text if it's unclear to you.

Paul