Re: Next attempt to add Blends to Debian installer

Hey Andreas!

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 08:23:39AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:

>the first alpha of the installer of Debian 11 is out.  As we talked at
>DebConf about better Blends support:  Is there anything we can test
>regarding tasksel?

Not yet, I'm afraid. A little too swamped so far, but you're near the
top of my TODO list. I'm hoping to get some time for development on
this in the next couple of months.

"When C++ is your hammer, everything looks like a thumb." -- Steven M. Haflich