Issues with piuparts blocking testing migration

Hi!

I recently uploaded a new upstream version of fs-uae which is blocked
from testing migration due to failing piuparts tests [1].

I have looked at the log file of the failing test but it's not clear
to me what the actual problem is.

The package also doesn't do any fancy stuff in its debian directory
so I'm not sure where the problems come from [2].

Could someone give a pointer who is more experienced with piuparts?

PS: Please keep me CC'ed, I'm not subscribed to debian-devel.

Thanks,
Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz