Re: opentmpfiles & opensysusers, and its use in the Debian policy

On 1/2/20 6:01 PM, Matthias Plump wrote:
> I don't have both of those. Since I am on an usrmerged system though,
> /bin/systemd-sysusers and /usr/bin/systemd-sysusers are exactly the
> same binary. Maybe that's the thing that caused a bit of confusion?

I'm not on a usrmerged system, and I have both on my laptop. So that's
not what happened to me. I've checked with md5sum, and these really are
the same file (and an ELF binary, not a bash implementation like on
opensysusers).

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)