Re: Survey: git packaging practices / repository format

On 28.05.19 22:08, Ian Jackson wrote:

Hi,

> Please can we leave aside discussion of the merits or otherwise of
> each of these formats/workflows.
>
> Perhaps we can talk about that (again!) at some point, but it tends to
> derail any conversation about git packaging stuff and I don't want
> this thread derailed.

I understand you point, but I believe we really should discuss this.
(maybe based on some specific examples)

OTOH, I'll only participate in such discussions, if I see that it's
really going forward ... already tried that several times in recent
years, but no success, so I just gave up :(

--mtx

--
Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
info@metux.net -- +49-151-27565287