Re: Consensus Call: Do We Want to Require or Recommend DH; comments by 2019-06-16

    Jonas> My opinion is that more uniformity in packaging practices
    Jonas> will bring a bit more simplicity as well. Therefore I applaud
    Jonas> Sam's initiative to require DH whereever it's sensible.

Hi.
I'm acting as a facilitator here not as a proponent.
My job as DPL in this discussion is not to guide us to requiring dh.
My job is to understand what we as a project want and then to ask the
appropriate teams in our project to implement this.

It would be inappropriate for me as DPL to actually be trying to get us
to require dh until we as a community decide (as I believe we've done)
that in a lot of circumstances, that's what we want.

--Sam