Re: Bits from /me: A humble draft policy on "deep learning v.s. freedom"

Hi,

On 21/05/2019 12:07, Andreas Tille wrote:

> If you ask me bothering buildd with this task is insane.  However I'm
> positively convinced that we should ship the training data and be able
> to train the models from these.

Is there a way to prove in some way (reproducible build or something
similar) that the results were obtained from that set using the specific
algorithm?

I suppose that the answer is negative, but it would have been nice to
have that.

-- Tzafrir