Re: Remainings of old versions of packages in UDD / tracker

Hi Mattia,

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 11:38:18AM +0100, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> > using rmadison is a very quick way to notice this, as you will see the
> > discrepancy in the architecture list.
>
> I see that you started filing a lot of RM requests to remove many of
> such outdated binaries.

Yes.  I'm close to finished.  One riddle is remaining:

$ rmadison r-other-mott-happy | grep  " unstable "
r-other-mott-happy | 2.4-2         | unstable           | source
r-other-mott-happy | 2.4-3         | unstable           | source

> However I need to ask whether you try to understand what was blocking
> those builds.  For example, looking at one of the last bugs you opened
> to remove outdated binaries of r-cran-luminescence, I see those don't
> seem to build just because r-cran-sp is missing a binNMUs against a new
> enough r-base, which is something simple to take care of.

Well, all cases where unreleased architectures (kfreebsd-*) and I need
to admit that I do not invest much time into this question since we have
currently way more urgent open issues.  I'm pretty sure it is because of
missing Build-Depends but I did not checked.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de