Another question for a license

Hi, forks.
I appreciate your previous answer to my question about the open-source licenses.
May I ask another question?

1. Is it no matter who releases his Linux distribution under his license for commercially?
    the distribution is made of modified and unmodified packages from upstream.

2. Following question #1,
    I think if I were him, I'll be careful only about the license conflict of the modified packages.
    He needs to consider the original upstream license to make his license for the modified
    packages to avoid the license incompatibility issue.

3. Is there any Linux distribution released under a certain license, really?
    I just want to check it one more time.

Best regards