Re: Debian event pre FOSDEM?

Hi Holger

On 2019/11/18 12:20, Holger Levsen wrote:
> I'm not aware the video team has planned a sprint for 2020 already. So
> they could very well do it at the MiniDebCamp too.

First off, thanks for taking the initiative to get something rolling.

Linux.be offices was nice for the video team because we had a space
where we could leave equipment safely without having to pack it up every
day, they were also very welcoming and fine with people sleeping over
and taking showers there. Not 100% sure whether that's possible at the
hackerspace, linux.be might still be a better option for the video
sprint but if you have more information on what's possible at the
hackerspace, then that could help the video team to coordinate at the
next IRC meeting.

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage