Re: Debian event pre FOSDEM?

Hi Jonathan,

adding Jurgen from HSBXL to cc: as he is much better suited to answer
your questions than I am.

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 02:42:29PM +0200, Jonathan Carter wrote:
> > I'm not aware the video team has planned a sprint for 2020 already. So
> > they could very well do it at the MiniDebCamp too.
> First off, thanks for taking the initiative to get something rolling.

thanks! (and surely we could still change the location, but that would
involve more work than I was willing and able to do. And I figured we
should get something rolling now. AFAIK Debian has funds if we decided
we want to rent a place... and I've been to HSBXL last FOSDEM and found
it a fine place and I'm glad they offer it very openly to groups like
us.)

> Linux.be offices was nice for the video team because we had a space
> where we could leave equipment safely without having to pack it up every
> day, they were also very welcoming and fine with people sleeping over
> and taking showers there. Not 100% sure whether that's possible at the
> hackerspace, linux.be might still be a better option for the video
> sprint but if you have more information on what's possible at the
> hackerspace, then that could help the video team to coordinate at the
> next IRC meeting.

I leave this to Jurgen.

--
cheers,