Re: source only upload with git-buildpackage

That option means that the system will create not only the binary .amd.changes but another changes too which contains only the source packages. And I would like to use this method to be sure the package compiles, to be able to run the lintian against the package and even be able to test it before the upload.

On Sat, Oct 5, 2019, 23:36 Alf Gaida <agaida@siduction.org> wrote:

On 05.10.19 23:14, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:
>>> To make sure they build correctly.
>>>
>> Ok, checked the calender, it is not April 1. I'm out.
> --source-only-changes doesn't mean "only create the source package".

Maybe i have a general problem in understanding the gbp workflow -
thanks for the explanation.