Re: Bits from the DPL (August 2019)

Hi,

An idea: establishing a time of discussion. At the end, if there is not
consensus (as Gitlab), there is not. If there is, ensuring every DD can
still have an opinion via GR or changes proposals in some guidelines
(Debian Policy, etc). While mails are too much and so long to be
followed by "silent" DDs, no DD can ignore a GR or a change in the
guideline, or he is respnosible. Would help for ensuring a full
consensus, limiting some repeats mails. We do his successfully for DPL
election.

Regards

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL