Re: Git Packaging Round 2: SHOULD Not or MUSt NOT Github

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 03:51:57PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:

> Well, thanks for the rebuke.  I hope I have clarified my thinking and
> please do the same again in future.  (Or, indeed, right now, if you
> think this message is still frightening...)

I wish you could learn to *listen* first, then maybe argue. You still
proceeded to argue at me without really asking any question about where
I was coming from.

Sam showed you how the situation in Debian seems to be different from
what you understood, and your response was not to acknowledge, try to
understand, and map the current status quo, but to consider of a GR to
force the status quo to fit to your expectations.

This cannot be the discussion culture of a group where I can be
comfortable working with others.

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/634F4BD1E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>