Re: Mozilla Firefox DoH to CloudFlare by default (for US users)?

Hi!

Thank you for raising this topic!

On 09.09.19 07:56, Ondřej Surý wrote:

> We can discuss (and it has been discussed) ad nauseam, but the point is that nobody (certainly I am not) is asking for crippling DoH, but I just strongly believe it’s in the line with other Debian work that we should not send data to 3rd party DNS service without explicit user consent.

I have a question besides the DOH discussion: How is this technically
done to target "only" US users?

Note: I have not looked up any documentation provided by Mozilla, I was
just wondering.

Cheers!
Ulrike