Re: Mozilla Firefox DoH to CloudFlare by default (for US users)?

DNSCurve - probably never

DoT - the current profiles are stub to resolver, when they are profiles for resolver to authoritative and a solid support in the software, the RSSAC will surely talk about this. The deployment will have impact (switching all traffics to TCP? Yay?)

DoH - I am not sure what would be the benefit for resolver to authoritative, but same as with DoT.

DNSoQUIC - not yet there, but it might be better option for resolver to authoritative...

Ondřej
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>