Re: Consensus Call: Git Packaging Round 1

    Alf> There are things i really like about PRs or MRs - they can be
    Alf> reviewed, commented, changed without problems and fast.

And as Sean pointed out, it's hard to understand the history of the
changes and comments after they hppened.  What happens when I'm trying
to review a MR three years later and the MR was rebased 4 times during
the lifetime of the MR prior to merge.

You may not care about that, but others do.

That's why there are interesting trade offs to balance.

--Sam