Consensus?

On 2019-08-26 23:41, Sam Hartman wrote:
I don't think you're part of our consensus.

Yes, that might be very true. But what you describe by
"our consensus"
is the opinion of a few people who actually read this mailinglist
regularily and consider to reply. I really hope that you do not
consider this "consensus" as the opinion of the Debian project.
It is the opinion of 10-20 random people, nothing more.

And therefore I see absolutely no reason why the developer
reference should be changed based on this.

The proper way to handle this would be to amend
https://dep-team.pages.debian.net/deps/dep14/
and drive it forward.

Please remember that it should be easier and more fun to contribute
to Debian. Keeping packaging in the stone age jsut because some
people still live there is not what you should strive for.