Re: Building GTK programs without installing systemd-sysv?

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 01:47:47PM +0200, Philipp Kern wrote:

> You want dbus-x11 instead of dbus-user-session then, I think.

Ah, that works, and aptitude is able to resolve that automatically (but apt
gets confused). So the immediate solution works for me and I'll file a bug
against apt. Thanks a lot!

The long term question remains though -- I dimly remember that we once had
the same discussion about a library pulling in rpcbind, and that made a lot
of people very unhappy at the time.

   Simon