Re: ML-Policy and tesseract-ocr

[Debian list policy is to reply to list without CC to individuals,
except where the individual has asked for a CC.]

For the rest of your reply, I agree with Sam's response (i.e. no
Suggests is necessary).

...Marvin

* Mo Zhou <lumin@debian.org> [190812 20:29]:
> > The source package would need to Build-Depend on the training
> > program and its inputs, but in general there would not need to be a
> > normal Depends.
>
> I see. The idea is that an ELF binary (ML model) doesn't have to
> Depend on it's compiler (training program) and source (input data).

Correct.  You don't see a binary package built with gcc Depending on
gcc.  Its source package, however, does Build-Depend on gcc.

...Marvin