regarding non-free firmware for wi-fi and ethernet

Hello Debian Team,

I represent the AcademiX GNU/Linux project team.
I am one of the developers.
We use some Debian Buster to make this distribution customized for our needs on education.
Also we use the Debian Installer because is fery easy to use.
We have an little problem.
The installer can't detect many simple wi-fi or ethernet hardware. Things that was ok on Stretch version.
There is any way to insert the non-free firmware on our distribution?
I've seen that you have an unofficial iso of Debian Buster filled with non-free firmwares.
What can we do to insert the Firmwares on our distribution ?
You have an unofficial Debian with all non-free firmwares. As far as i know is ok to include in AcademiX distro the
non-free firmwares for wi-fi and ethernet without alterate the licence of the manufacturer or the code of the firmware.

Right?

It is ok to insert in Academix GNU/Linux installation media the non free firmwares?
Anyway, the non-free firmwares are used by the installer an not by final installed system.

We want to insert it but waiting advice from you.

Kind regards!
We dont want to make some legal problems.
I know that the firmware used on unofficial iso are redistributable. Can we use it on our ISO?

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,

Aygun Abibula

Developer and PR at AcademiX GNU/Linux