Re: Programs contain ads - acceptable for packaging for Debian?

Hi,

Bagas Sanjaya <bagasdotme@gmail.com> 於 2019年6月20日 20:54 寫道:

Such ads is displayed only when users have Internet connection, and there is no way to patch ZZZ in order to remove ads (or we have to buy "pro" version which doesn't contain ads and adds more features).

As a DFSG-free software it should be possible per license agreement. We can review the license for that.

Could you file a RFP for the exact software you would like to package?  We would like to see where the problem is.

Yao Wei

(This email is sent from a phone; sorry for HTML email if it happens.)