Using GRs

I definitely think that we should use GRs more.  I think that the DPL
can use their power to propose GRs to put a GR on the table with the
common set of ballot options in a way that I hope might be seen as
facilitating a discussion rather than trying to override people.
I absolutely am happy using that power to break deadlocks and end
endless discussions.

I don't see a deadlock that needs breaking on the dh issue at this time.
Right now we seem to be on track for being done June 16.

--Sam