Adding dMagnetic - A Magnetic Scrolls Interpreter with ANSI art?

Hello.

My name is Thomas Dettbarn, and following a suggestion on debian-upstream@, I would like to advertise an RFP/RFA I reported to the bugtracker:

Hopefully this increases its visibility. :)

This package, which I would very much like to see in your package collection, is a Magnetic Scrolls Interpreter. When I grew up, they wrote beautiful text adventures, such as "The Pawn" or "The Guild Of Thieves". My dreams were always to be able to play them not only on modern hardware, but also in a terminal window.

I succeeded, you can see the beautiful screenshots on the website I created for that purpose: http://www.dettus.net/dMagnetic

 I already succeeded in creating the inkling of the package, you would have to download the sources, apply the patches, and then you could compile everything. I took the liberty of uploading it to github: https://github.com/dettus/ports_and_packages/

What I am looking for is somebody putting on the finishing touches on the package, and ideally taking over as "Maintainer", since I see myself more as a "Developer".

Thomas Dettbarn

P.S.: Please please put my project in your package repository! :)