Re: Some questions about DD status and salsa

On 2019/05/28 01:05, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote:
> I am happy with being now a non-uploading DD. And I dont know where to
> ask, sorry for the noise.
>
> For non-uploading DD, is a salsa account created? I tried to auth with
> it, but not possible, then to reset the passwd, but I dont rceive mail
> to do it on @debian.org.

Our nomenclature is a bit confusing on that one. In reality, a DD and a
none-uploading DD are very similar, the significant difference is that a
none-uploading DD doesn't have upload rights to the debian archive. Both
are full project members that represent the project and can vote in the
elections.

People who aren't DDs can sign up for a guest account on salsa using:
https://signup.salsa.debian.org/

More information on https://wiki.debian.org/Salsa/Doc

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage