Re: Configure your PC to contribute to Debian community

Hello VIpul,

I was writing a serie of blog's entry [1] (on spanish)
trying to  let for me on the future some data. Maybe
it could be helpful for you.

I have to write it on english version too and updated,
because I was using a virtual machine, but now I was using
chroot (that I think is better)

[1]https://eamanu.com/blog/guia-debian-maintainer-1-creando-la-estacion-de-trabajo/

Regards

--