Re: Hurd-i386 and kfreebsd-{i386,amd64} removal

Jonathan Carter, le lun. 22 avril 2019 21:42:33 +0200, a ecrit:
> On 2019/04/22 20:00, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> > So I could produce some hurd CD images with the archive from this
> > week-end.  Aurélien injected the hurd-i386 archive to debian-ports, and
> > we got the buildds running. Various scripts will start breaking but at
> > least package building will continue like before. Perhaps I'll have time
> > to fix the CD image building scripts before the Buster release, to make
> > more recent image builds, but as I said I can't promise anything.
>
> That's fantastic news, is that image somewhere public where we can
> download it?

I'm not really at ease with widely publishing an image which has
"Buster" labels on it while Buster hasn't been published yet.

As a reminder, installation & preinstalled images are produced from
times to times, the latest (20th february) is available on

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/latest/hurd-i386/

as usual.

Samuel