Re: Hurd-i386 and kfreebsd-{i386,amd64} removal

Hello,

Samuel Thibault, le sam. 13 avril 2019 12:16:54 +0200, a ecrit:
> Holger Levsen, le sam. 13 avril 2019 09:50:25 +0000, a ecrit:
> > I can see how the ftpteam doesnt want to delay this *after* the Buster
> > release,
>
> Ok, if it can't be after Buster releases because e.g. ftpmaster wants to
> clean the archive before it, the discussion is moot, I can just make the
> non-official Hurd release this week (since the scripts currently work
> it's really quick to do) with the RC bugs, and we can make the move and
> let scripts etc. be broken for a couple of months until I have time to
> fix them back.

So I could produce some hurd CD images with the archive from this
week-end.  Aurélien injected the hurd-i386 archive to debian-ports, and
we got the buildds running. Various scripts will start breaking but at
least package building will continue like before. Perhaps I'll have time
to fix the CD image building scripts before the Buster release, to make
more recent image builds, but as I said I can't promise anything.

Samuel