Re: Bits from /me: Difficulties in Deep Learning Framework Packaging

> On 17 Apr 2019, at 13:58, Mo Zhou <lumin@debian.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Ondřej,
>
> On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 01:12:12PM +0200, Ondřej Surý wrote:
>> The only single person I’ve been mentoring in GSoC did as little as
>> possible to pass the half-time, cashed the money and stopped
>> responding to emails.
>>
>> So, experience might wildly vary...
>
> Sorry to hear that. It must be a hurtful experience working with
> someone who would rob the money and flee.

Well, actually, it was a good lesson.  I should have failed him much
sooner, so at least I did gain some experience in that regard.

Also his work wasn’t complete failure - while he didn’t do much,
he had some some ideas and it finally pushed me to finish the work
on coinstallable PHP packages.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý