Re: Introducting Debian Trends: historical graphs about Debian packaging practices, and "packages smells"

Hi Lucas,

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 10:20:53AM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> TL;DR: see https://trends.debian.net and
> https://trends.debian.net/#smells

that's beautiful! thank you!

> [4] https://trends.debian.net/smells-dd-list.txt

for me there are two smelly packages, src:tuxtype should use source 3.0
indeed, but for src:piuparts I really don't see why. Though I would
quite probably agree that src:piuparts should not be native, and then
3.0 would make more sense. But you don't consider native packages as
smelly, which I think you maybe should.

--
tschau,
	Holger

Dance like no one's watching. Encrypt like everyone is.