[prototype] Debian User Repository Toolkit 0.0a release

Hi list,

I drafted a 0.0 alpha release[1] for the toolkit, and created a logo for
the DUPR project. From now on I'll try to add more packaging scripts
(maybe I should call them recipes) to the default collection[2].
Packaing plans are tracked here[3], and maybe further discussion about
the DUPR (DUR, whatever.) should be redirected to a dedicated issue[4].
And, I hope someone could put forward a better name for these prototypes
(naming issue tracked here: [6]).

The prototype implementation[5] needs time to grow, evolve, and listen
to the others. Time will see everything. Please help me spread the
underlying idea and the reference implementation[5] if you agree with my
original motivation.

Thanks for your patient, and support,
Mo

[1] https://github.com/dupr/duprkit/releases/tag/0.0a