Fwd: Thunderbird bugday April 8 and April 13

Hi there,

as I'm subscribed within the (private) Thunderbird Drivers mailing list
and the upstream people of Thunderbird asked a few linux distro people
to forward the email you see further down to other people of their linux
distro. So I will do. ;)

If someone has some spare free time (hehe, I know we are in the hard
freeze :-) ) here is another option to contribute to something useful.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert