Use of FATE (FFmpeg Automated Testing Envionment) data?

Hi,

a package I'm working on makes use of eight files from the FATE
project for unit testing. The files are multimedia files (image,
audio, video, subtitles). By default it downloads files during
build, but it's easy to just provide them locally. So far, I
could not find any FATE files in Debian. To enable unit tests
during build, I can easily add the small number of needed files
to debian/fate-suite/, but I'm not even sure about the license
of the files. (Lintian complained about Lena Söderberg, which I
replaced with an AGPL3ed cat photo.)

How is this handled in other multimedia packages, esp. ffmpeg?
Is FATE data used somewhere, somehow by Debian?
Are some files packaged, which I missed?

TIA & Cheers

PS: This is the list of files needed by me:

http://fate.ffmpeg.org/fate-suite/aac/latm_stereo_to_51.ts
http://fate.ffmpeg.org/fate-suite/audio-reference/chorusnoise_2ch_44kHz_s16.wav
http://fate.ffmpeg.org/fate-suite/h264/interlaced_crop.mp4
http://fate.ffmpeg.org/fate-suite/mpeg2/mpeg2_field_encoding.ts