Re: toulbar2: What will happen if testing migration takes longer than removal from testing

Sorry, missed the Reply-All as Andreas pointed out. See attached mail.

Thomas

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Thomas,

On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 11:15:13AM +0100, Thomas Schiex wrote:
> Dear Andreas,
>
> Thanks for taking care of toulbar2. I did spend some time to try to go
> around this #920459 bug but even a postprocessing of the LaTeX output of
> doxygen (removing inclusion of the xcolor package that generates the
> LaTeX compilation issue) did not work (another bug popped up, that was
> apparently already met by other people using doxygen using the same
> TexLive update but I found no workaround).

I think doxygen is severly broken and just skipping refman.pdf (finally
users can read other format) the only safe solution to keep the package
in.  I added several FIXMEs to get it back for Buster+1.

> If there is anything I can do, please do not hesitate to ask for
> support. I'm not sure I'll be able to quickly allocate time, but I at
> least I would be happy to try.

I do not think that there is anything to do now but hoping that the
package will be kicked for no good reason.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

PS: Its better to write in public - at least CCing the bug would
have made sense.  Feel free to quote me.

--
http://fam-tille.de

--- End Message ---