Re: toulbar2: What will happen if testing migration takes longer than removal from testing

Hi,

I believe that it was the case before that if the autoremoval was due a specific RC bug, any activity on that specific bug would reset the timer for autoremoval.

But it might have changed since… or my memory is failing me.

Cheers,
Ondrej