ITP: golang-gitlab-lupine-go-mimedb -- library package

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: Anoop M S <anoopms@disroot.org>

* Package name : golang-gitlab-lupine-go-mimedb
Version : 1.33.0-1
Upstream Author : Nick Thomas <go-mimedb@ur.gs>
* License : MIT
Programming Lang: Go
Description : This Go package uses generators to convert this database
into additions to the stdlib mime package.
.
Since all the work is done at compile time, the MIME types end up embedded
in the binary,loading them on startup is fast, and you still get sensible
results when /etc/mime.types is unavailable on your platform!
.
This work is somewhat inspired by mime-ext-go, which lacks the automatic
generation (and so easy update) to be found in this package.

It is a dependency package for gitlab-pages. GitLab Pages daemon used to serve static websites for GitLab users. So inorder to package gitlab-pages I have to package this dependency. I would like to package gitlab-pages and maintain it.

Thank You