Re: Let's start salvaging packages!

Dear Tobi,

> There will be a BoF at DebConf18 Thursday, August 2nd 11:00 in Room Xueshan [a]
> for dicussion and fine tuning. (We will likely have video coverage.)
>
> I'm sending out our proposal draft already now so you will be able to
> come well-prepared to the to the BoF, as we want to have as much time
> as possible for the discussion.

Just as a point of order I would like to be 100% sure that enough notes
are taken at the BoF and reposted here so that anyone "only" on debian-
devel will be able to participate in any discussion.

DebConf is obviously a place where a lot of things can get done but
naturally it cannot be the only venue for Project-wide consensus
building. :)

Now, I'm sure this would happen anyway, but just to reassure.

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb