Re: Collaborative decision making with Loomio

On 15111 March 1977, Dmitry Smirnov wrote:

> Loomio [1] is a powerful tool to organize decision making. We have a long
> standing RFP [2] for Loomio and I hope that with help of Ruby team it can be
> packaged without too much effort.

It is not the tool here that is the problem. It is the people involved
that are. No matter being on a mailing list or loomio or
whatevermagictool, as long as people are unwilling to accept the other
sides and willing to find consensus, you can throw tools around as much
as you want. You wont get anywhere.

Or simply put:

You can't solve a social problem using technical means.

--
bye, Joerg