Collaborative decision making with Loomio

Here in Debian we often need to coordinate decision making between multiple
people. Mail list is not a proper instrument to facilitate that task as it is
difficult to find out where things stand and who is winning the argument.

Loomio [1] is a powerful tool to organize decision making. We have a long
standing RFP [2] for Loomio and I hope that with help of Ruby team it can be
packaged without too much effort.

Upstream have a hosted instance that anyone can try right away although I
believe we should have our own if we are serious about using Loomio.

Thoughts?

[1]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loomio
[2]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=756319

--
All the best,
 Dmitry Smirnov.

---

It is no use saying, 'We are doing our best.' You have got to succeed
in doing what is necessary.
        -- Winston Churchill