Re: Should the weboob package stay in Debian?

Thanks Marc for raising this on -devel. I am the person who originally
brought attention to the package on -private.  I did so there, because
I did not feel confident in doing so in a public space initially. It
wasn't my intention to irritate upstream by talking behind their back,
so I'm sorry for that.